Myrna Bustani, former Member of the Lebanese Parliament, Chairperson of the Al Bustan International Festival in Lebanon
Born in Beirut, 20 December, 1937; daughter of Emile and Laura Bustani.
Married to Fouad el Khazen, 1958 (div. 1970)
Children: Jamil El Khazen, Laura El Khazen Lahoud.
School: Collège Protestant Francais de Jeunes Filles, Beirut
Music: Attended piano lessons with Mme Rieu Langade in Beirut during ten years
University: Ecole Supérieure des Lettres -Université de Lyon, Beirut
Degree: Licence Psychology, (BSc)
First woman Member of Lebanese Parliament (1963-1964)
- Director and President of several business companies.
- Contracting: CAT Co
- Banking: Banque de l’Industrie et du Travail S.A.L.
- Hotel industry: Hotel Al Bustan, Lebanon.
- Investment Holdings: Jamyco Holding.
- Founder (1993) and President, Al Bustan International Festival of Music and the Arts, member of the European Festivals Association (EFA)
- Trustee, American University of Beirut (since 1980) -
- Member, Heritage Foundation, Lebanon.
- Director, Emile Bustani Foundation, Vaduz.
- Founder, British Lebanese Association, London.
- Member, Civic Influence Hub, Lebanon
Awards Special honours
Order of the Cedar, (officer), Lebanon
Merite Culturel, Ministry of Arts of the Polish Republic
Golden Insignia of the Republic of Austria
Isabel la Catholique, Spain
Boustani Family Global Congress does not warrant that the information contained in its website are complete and correct and shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of the use thereof.
Keep up with the news and activities of the Boustani Family Global Congress. Enter your e-mail and subscribe to our newsletter.